понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

ford engine rebuild kit




I almost also would have been killed dead if I brought that kitten home without asking my parents who�I know would have said no so I guess Iapos;m happy that I didnapos;t get the free kitten from Samapos;s neighbors who werenapos;t home at the time.

Yes, I do realized that was a run-on sentence.

After school today I went to McDonaldapos;s with my friends Sam and Whitney which was a really bad decision seeing as I�really had to go to the bathroom ever since first period and I refuse to use the school bathrooms or McDonaldapos;s. So it was a very big relief after I got home and was able to go because McDonaldapos;s goes right through me like a damn laxative. Samapos;s dad recently died, as in he died last week. I want to know how it happened, but I donapos;t think she wants to talk about it so�I donapos;t really push it.

I could slap my friend Whitney to death if she werenapos;t a woman. Sam kept hinting that she wanted to go to the movies tonight and I�assumed it was because her mom kept crying and everything and she just wanted to get out of the house where HER DAD DIED LAST WEEK. But Whitney didnapos;t seem to get that. Instead she said that she couldnapos;t because she had to decorate a shirt at church.

YOU GIVE UP DECORATING A GOD DAMN SHIRT WHEN YOUR FRIEND WHOapos;S DAD JUST RECENTLY PASSED WANTS TO SEE A DAMN MOVIE, BITCH.

I could kill her.

Anyways, thereapos;s this really scary woman pointing at me at the side of the web page, youapos;ve probably seen her. It says�"NO WAY Save HUGE on�Auto Insurance" and sheapos;s pointing at you and she just looks very frightening so Iapos;m going to end this post before she comes out of the screen and pokes me in the eye.�<3



atlanta builder georgia home, ford engine rebuild kit, ford engine rebuild kits, ford engine rebuilder.



Комментариев нет: