суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

belfast tourist infomation




*points up* lame title :)

Anyways...

Every Tuesday night I have my English class. I carpool with another person, Oscar, who happens to work with my dad. His wife also happens to be pregnant. As a baby/thanks for giving me a ride present, Iapos;m making them (well, their soon-to-be-here daughter) and quit.

Since this is only the second quilt Iapos;ve made (well, forth if you count not-so-well-done doll quilts,) Iapos;m going with a nice, simple pattern. Plus, that way it wonapos;t take me forever to make :)




The one on the right, and picture it in more pink/purple colors (they know itapos;s going to be a girl) I know itapos;s super basic, but I think itapos;s still nice looking :) It does look a bit harder than "look, I can sew a straight line" even though thatapos;s all it is

Mom and I are going to go buy the fabric soon, thereapos;s a great quilting shop in a nearby town.



Also, to the general public: Yes, I am Alaskan. No, that does NOT mean I personally know Sarah Palin. SO STOP ASKING

data status, belfast tourist infomation, belfast tourist info, belfast tourist guide, belfast tourist centre, belfast tourist board.



Комментариев нет: