воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

dallas auto detailing




lala

i am feeling.. Rather deluded. That i am not stressed now.

so maybe crazy would be a better word. And why? look at my to-do list, all due monday except the last one:

1. Choir Attendance
2. SI HAN
3. GONG HAN
4. Eng Comprehension
5. Eng Summary
6. Math Journal
7. Trigo File
8. Functions File
9. Chem Ws 8
10. MASTERING PHYSICS DIE DIE HORRIBLE DIE. Due midnight tonight.

haha yes i cheated and separated comprehension and summary to make it seem like iapos;ve finished more.

so, die die die. See. I have 6 items left to do. And considering that i have swimming saturday morn, chinese tuition afternoon until 3, dinner at relativeapos;s house at 8, and clarinet lesson sunday morning EVERY�SINGLE�WEEKEND.. Weekends really arenapos;t rest periods for me. (translation, work time during weekends = SAT�3.30 - 7.30, SUN 2/3 onwards)

yes i know some people have a lot more packed in their schedule and can still cope. Well, not me. Iapos;m a professional time-waster, and procrastinator. Hence, i have 6 items left to do now.

and here comes my mental reminder, screaming at me now. STOP�BLOGGING�AND�GO�DO�YOUR HOMEWORK

i shall listen to my (surprisingly present) conscience. And go and finish my work.


erin browning, dallas auto detailing, dallas auto impound, dallas auto lease.



Комментариев нет: