вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

chinese christian fellowship toronto




So,

Yesterday I was thinking about multiple things and a thing came up from nowhere: make a blog/journal. I thought it wasnapos;t a bad idea but I wasnapos;t sure about what I wanted my journal to be. I just decided that Iapos;d be about everything. Well, everything that I know of. I wonapos;t write about ants because I know nothing about that except that itapos;s an insect and can lift about 50 times its own weight.

Anyways, all of this to say this journal is not going to be about anything specific. Just generals subjects of my interests.

Let me introduce myself a little bit. I have name yes but itapos;ll stay unknown for you. I am 18 years old, living in Montreal with two of my friends. Iapos;ve been working for a little while now for a video game testing company and I like my job (which is good no?). I have quite a few interests. Playing guitar, singing, music, fashion, hair, sports are part of my list but my list is a lot more filled that this itapos;s just that it would take quite a little bit more time to list all of them. Other than that Iapos;m just an ordinary guy like you and all of the other human beings but unique at the same time.

So this is all for my first post, Iapos;ll bring back new info about anything pretty soon.

Smile. =)



b simmonds, chinese christian fellowship toronto, chinese christian fellowship rutgers, chinese christian fellowship church, chinese christian fellowship, chinese christian evangelical newspaper.



Комментариев нет: